Where's my Order?
If your order didn't arrive when you expected, you can use order tracking to help you find out where it is. Your tracking code will be shown in your order dispatch email and can be used here. If the parcel has not arrived 7 days after you had expected it to, please contact us and we will help to find a solution.
Can I collect from your store?
Yep! All of our products are available for Click & Collect from our Bournemouth store, you can choose this option when completing your order. Just swing by, bring proof of your order confirmation email and pick it up! Most of the time you can collect your order on the same day.
My Toy isn't working...
We know it's so frustrating when your toy isn't working properly! With electrical products, even though it's not common, there can be faults. Here's some tips just incase, most of the time there is a simple solution!
Manufacturers often put a small tab of plastic or paper between the battery and the connection point while the toy is waiting for its new owner. Before using your sex toy for the first time, unscrew the battery compartment and check to see whether there's a protective tab in the way.
- Try your toy with new batteries and it might spring into life. It's recommended to remove batteries when your toy is not in use. Some toys will drain batteries if you leave them in while not in use.
- Have you got the right batteries? Double check and make sure you've got them the right way round - You can find this either on the packaging, in an enclosed leaflet or on the lip of the battery compartment. Make sure the lid is screwed on tight to maintain the connection.
- Is your toy properly charged? Some brands recommend charging your toy for at least 3.5 hours for the first charge. Check in the enclosed leaflet or on the packaging for information.
- Press & Hold - While some Vibrators turn on at the push of a button, some may like you to press and hold the (+ / - or power) button for a few seconds until it turns on. And usually, this goes for turning it off too...
- If your toy is just not playing ball and its within 30 days from purchase you can contact us and we'll go from there. Otherwise, please contact the Manufacturer of your toy.
Is your packaging discreet?
Absolutely. Everything will be vague and boring until you open to discover your new toys. Card Payments will be seen as White Tiger Europe LTD.